About the European Bone Marrow Working Group
The European Bone Marrow Working Group is a working group within the European Association of Haematopathology.
The purpose of the group is to promote the advancement of bone marrow haematopathology.
More specifically :
- Stimulation of interest for investigation and research
- Improvement of technology and methodology
- Exchange of ideas and dissemination of knowledge worldwide
- Cooperation with allied societies, associations or scientific groups
- Organization of scientific meetings, workshops, tutorials, seminars
- Integration of morphological and functional data from allied sciences
The EBMWG will not undertake any commercial activity unless it is necessary for the materialization of its scientific aims.